Popular Posts

Monday, June 25, 2012

Dollar Tree candle holders

Large candle holders from Dollar Tree finds:
I was looking for cheap candle holders for my fireplace,but all the ones I fell in love with were very expensive and since I only wanted them  for seasonal use, I had to look around and brainstorm on how to make them:  so here is what I came up with...

this is the final product
from Dollar Tree you will need a flower vase and a candle holder - see picture above

you need a strong glue

Add the glue around the candle holder (the side where you would place a candle) place it on the center bottom of the vase and press down see the next 3 pictures below ...




let it sit like this over night, and next day fill with anything you like. I used 2 bags of blue pebbles from the Dollar Tree- see the 1st picture

1 comment: