Popular Posts

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Mickey Mouse Deco Mesh wreath

 pre-cut all the pieces one color 5 inches one 4 inches and one inch on the 3 color





start by opening a pipe cleaner and attach 1st color and go all the way around -- to remember where I started i bend the pipe cleaner on the tips ( see a few pictures down)


pinch before you tie to the tie wrap

so this is what I meant by bending the tip of the 1st pipe cleaner so you remember where you started because I found myself getting lost







here again is my starting point 

let me tell you deco mesh is awesome but these tips hurt your fingers and they get stuck to everything :(


I also added ribbons in matching colors and I cut them in different sizes from 4 inches down

final product 





step by step how to make a Mickey Mouse deco mesh







No comments:

Post a Comment