Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Christmas 2013

vintage mouse from one of my trees

of course I must have  coca cola ornaments


,
Christmas tree #3 Coca Cola/Vintage

Christmas tree #2 Candy Land

1950"s Vintage ornament

more Vintage ornaments

my Nut Cracker Collection

Zachry's 1st Christmas


my boys Josh and Zach


why are babies always scared of Santa?? poor Zach


my boys in front of the main Christmas tree
Zachry



Joshua




door décor I made for my sister in law

Josh 12/25 on our way to Disney World 
Zachy could not keep up with us during our Christmas shopping at Walmart



1 comment:

  1. aww.. poor zachry... that santa just ho' ho'd too loud..=) I love your trees and your decorations. That mouse looks likeMs. Bianca from the Rescuer's movie.. old movie.. 90's. =) beautiful stuff

    ReplyDelete