Popular Posts

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Bottle decorating


hi guys, have you ever come across the ugly nasty bottles with oils and dried flowers in them? Well next time you see one at garage sales or thrift stores take a closer look because most of them have awesome shapes and you can empty out the contents and decorate the bottle for your vanity see below


LOOK AT THE SHAPE OF THESE BOTTLES, THEY ARE AWESOME!!

HERE IS THE BOTTLE I FOUND


I MADE A LACE ROSETTE AND HOT GLUED A BEAUTIFUL BUTTON

here is a close up of the rosette and button (by the way this button came off a designer gala dress I found at Goodwill and I only bought the dress for the buttons. You will see the same buttons decorating my Dec 31 cup cake stand)
I'm not done with the bottle decorations I want a few more for my vanity. I'm now in the hunt for nice bottles, I will continue posting as I find them. I want to make a Vintage Victorian one and a Shabby Chic bottle, lets see how that turns out --- GOOD HUNTINGS TO ME !! whoo hoo 
'

No comments:

Post a Comment