Popular Posts

Friday, January 30, 2015

Santa's framed picture for under $5.00

 Santa picture frame   they sold during Christmas time at many stores but the only problem was they sold for like $100.00, so I decided to make it for as little as possible.    here is my framed Santa picture I made for around $5.00
see step by step below how I made it:

  • a wooden frame as below/shop thrift stores/garage sale/I got mine from my sister she was going to throw it away.
  • Christmas card stock paper as below got mine at Hobby Lobby
  • Christmas gift boxes see below --YES THE SANTA IN MY FRAME IS A REGULAR CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX JUST LIKE THE ONES BELOW BUT I LOOKED FOR ONE WITH A PICTURE OF SANTA from Dollar Tree

  • foam school project card board as below from Dollar Tree

FOLLOW STEPS BELOW
  1. CUT FOAM TO THE SIZE OF THE PICTURE FRAME
  2. HOT GLUE THE STOCK PAPER TO THE FOAM - it took 3 pages
  3. PICK YOUR FAVORITE PICTURE FROM YOUR GIFT BOXES -- you will only need the picture throw away the white bottom part of the box
  4. HOT GLUE THE WHOLE THING TO THE BACK OF THE FRAME
  5. DECORATE WITH ANYTHING YOU LIKE (ribbon, bows, Christmas signs, etc) 
and THERE IT IS MY IMITATION PICTURE FOR UNDER $ 5.00 SEE BELOW

3 import FYI's : the red border is a ribbon I hot glued to the border, I also hot glued a red and gold border to the outside of frame and the last FYI is that all the gift box and the project board is from the Dollar Tree


No comments:

Post a Comment