Popular Posts

Monday, February 9, 2015

background for birthday party

here is my latest creation for a birthday background. I will take you step by step on how to make one
the Princess back ground in the picture above is actually a little girls sleeping bag and here is how to make one:

  1. small sleeping bag
  2. feathers
  3. stables
  4. hot glue
  5. scissors 
  6. fake broken jewelry (I used an old bracelet)
  7. butterflies
  8. glitter glue
  9. rhinestones
you will need a small sleeping bag as above they are approximate $29 but I got mine at Goodwill for $2.00



you will need 6 wooden pieces as above  about 3x3. You need to make a wooden frame as  tall as necessary, remember  to leave the legs longer than the sleeping bag so you can stand it behind the table.






NEXT STEP IS TO STAPLE THE BAG TO THE WOODEN FRAME. FOR MINE I ACTUALLY CUT OFF THE ENTIRE ZIPPER BECAUSE IT WAS BROKEN SO I HAD NO NEED FOR IT

THE LAST STEP IS TO HOT GLUE DECORATIONS TO TH E PICTURE
ON MINE I ADDED A FEATHER BOA from the Dollar Tree, BUTTERFLIES AND any RHINESTONES, PEARLS ETC
and there I am dressed as Snow White - lol

No comments:

Post a Comment