Popular Posts

Monday, March 2, 2015

minion cut out for birtday parties

MINION CUT OUT - HE IS LIKE 3' TALL
 

Minions Movie -is coming out this year

so for anyone having a minions party for your kids party, this is so easy to make here are the steps:

big box /aluminum foil /black pipe cleaners/ black buttons/black construction paper/spray paint/extra extra large pair of jeans (got mine at Goodwill for $2.00)/black strap or ribbon ( I also bought a large black belt at Goodwill for $1.00)/HOT GLUE GUN

 

 


STEPS; CUT OUT A U SHAPE FROM THE BOX go outside and paint it yellow. To get this rich yellow  it took me 1 hour because the card board soaks in a lot of paint.  I would wait till it dried and spray it again, the final time I  left it to dry overnight. Next I cut out a round circle for the eye and covered it in aluminum foil, cut out the blue eye with construction paper also the mouth.The hair I started to glue it individually and they would not stay, so I glued a bunch to a small square piece of card board and hot glued all of them together and I pressed it against the back of the head. I cut the jeans as in the picture and HOT GLUED THE ENTIRE THING.
Disregard the red sign on the overalls I made this for a cubicle chair competition at my job and this little guy won me $50.00 buckaroos -- lol  

No comments:

Post a Comment